MINAAL 3.0 RECEIVED

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I received my Minaal 3.0 by UPS.

!
GOOD POINT RECYCLED BAG :wink:
(2)MINAAL.ENSACHÉ|676x500 !
SECOND GOOD POINT FOR PROTECTION :laughing:
(3)MINAAL.HOUSSE|690x448 !
PROTECTION COVER ANTI UV :sweat_smile:
(4)MINAAL.FRONT|690x445 !
PRETTY DESIGN :heart_eyes:
(5)MINAAL.LOGO|666x500 !
EUH! THE LOGO IS PINK? :thinking:
(6)MINAAL.FIRST.COMPAR|690x301 !
LOTS OF SPACE FOR FIRST COMPARTMENT :blush:
(7)MINAAL.SECOND.COMPAR|690x288 !
STILL SOME SPACE TO PUT MY COMPUTE AND NOT ONLY ! :relaxed:
(8)MINAAL.BACK|690x441
GOOD QUALITY :100:
I was as excited as a child for Christmas :see_no_evil: by the expectation that was becoming more and more present … SUUUPPPER EXITED ! then I learned like everyone else that I was not going to be able to travel anymore… :cry: SUUUPPPER SAD, in short! I received my bag, but I can’t use it properly, except to fill it with clothes, then empty it and fill it again, then empty it again! SUUUPPPER DEPRESSED! :sob:

CORDIALLY CONFINED

1 Like

am still toying around with mine as well (delivered yesterday here in tokyo), and loving the little tweaks i’m stumbling across …

… BUT nice to know i wasn’t the only one who initially thought this:

“(5) EUH! THE LOGO IS PINK?”

i thought my eyesight was going! ha. it seems less pink-ish to me today, though, so maybe this is that gold / blue internet dress meme all over again.

thanks again to all the minaal team! looks to be a top-quality upgrade to what was already a top-quality bag!

Got mine too. Love it!

Pink logo? It looks white to me. Do you have red lamps in your room? Do you live next to the Moulin Rouge? :wink:

About traveling… I have never planed to use it only for traveling! The carry-on is my new daily.

I might leave with just a mug of tea but perhaps I have time for shopping on my way home and need the space. :+1:

1 Like

@nikkor, i’ve been a long-time fan of the carry-on but never “got around” to the daily as i had plenty of regular / collapsible favorites for that and didn’t think i’d ever use. ended up going with the bundle for the 3.0 “just because” …

… and holy hell am i glad i did. took the daily out yesterday for a walk and grabbed some groceries, etc., on my way back, and that was enough to make the daily my new favorite. only wish i had been less stubborn years ago.

again, thanks to all at the minaal team for the hard work (and clearly the passion and attention to detail; and no, i don’t own any stock in the compnay)!

Thank you all at Minaal, my new version arrived on Friday and have spent lots of time exploring at the new features and discovering the improvements. Sadly like the others, I cannot wait to be able to use it in anger.

Well done Minaal

1 Like

@nikkor, :face_with_hand_over_mouth: if I assure you, it’s a white rosé… not the wine, the color ! you’ll see, if you get the minaal Vancouver Grey.

Good day

1 Like

I got the black one. There could be a difference. :grinning:

I got my carry on 3.0 this week as well (US). Looking forward to my next trip whenever that might be.