How does the Minaal Marketplace work?

Hi, I have a Minaal 2.0 Carry-On I’d like to sell (as I’ve upgraded to a 3.0)… I have a few questions:

• As I understood it, when I sell it via the Minaal Marketplace, I would get 150% of the selling price in-store credits, correct? Not “actual” money.
  • And, do I get these credits when the item is sold, or after Minaal gets the item?
  • Can I set my own price? Or will Minaal set the price (based on the condition of the item)?
2 Likes

Marketplace? Not aware of this, at all… Is there any links?

1 Like
1 Like

@Arli @QuaCKeReD - aha, some Marketplace action! First thing to note – the platform is still being built, it’s still in ‘private beta’ so please don’t expect a completely smooth experience yet.

• As I understood it, when I sell it via the Minaal Marketplace, I would get 150% of the selling price in-store credits, correct? Not “actual” money.
    –> Correct. If there’s absolutely nothing else you want on the store, we could potentially explore an “actual” money partial refund on the 3.0 purchase, but the rate would likely be less than 100% of the sale price as otherwise we’re straight up burning cash :fire: :slight_smile:

• And, do I get these credits when the item is sold, or after Minaal gets the item?
    –> When it’s sold. We don’t ever touch the item, you ship it directly to the purchaser (we supply the shipping label). If 30 days passes without a sale, you also have the option to sell/ship it to us for a flat $50 store credit.

• Can I set my own price? Or will Minaal set the price (based on the condition of the item)?
    –> Absolutely you can. We automatically recommend a price based on your gear’s condition, age, etc. If you prefer, you can make your price lower or higher than our recommendation.

Also in case helpful - there’s an FAQ near the bottom of the Marketplace page.

Let me know if you have any other q’s!

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile:

1 Like