What's the most unexpected way that quarantine is changing you?

I love gardening now?

2 Likes

I’ve officially run out of excuses to not prioritise daily meditation and yoga, and I’m feeling amazing for actually sticking to it and not putting, y’know, literally anything else first. Definitely helping me keep a level head through all of this, and something I’ll for sure make a priority once we’re through the thick of it.

2 Likes

@dtips nice. are you using online resources as guidance?

1 Like

Indeed @jimmhay - I was rolling with Youtube videos for the yoga, but the last few days I’ve been freestyling it and finding it much easier to focus on breathing and rhythm.

For meditation I’m using the app Balance - you tried it? It’s pretty decent! The meditations are made up of loads of audio clips and personalised to your preferences, experience etc.

2 Likes

yeah - can be tough to follow instructions AND get into flow.

am a headspace user but looking into balance, cheers!

2 Likes

This is a deep dive:

Some ATL friends making the most of this :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are YOU doing in quarantine? lol

“Whether for sharpening the senses, fortifying health, strengthening group-cohesion, mediating human-environment relations, or undergoing shamanic practices such as plant medicine dieting, periods of isolation are seen as a crucial process. Observing silence in many of these cultures is the technique of choice for establishing and maintaining harmonious interactions with non-human beings and the land.”

This made me realise how rarely I’m both alone AND in complete silence. So few remaining places where you can avoid eg aircraft noise from overhead