Things you'll do when the world is back to normal

@sergiosala nice, do you have a link?

Yes sir! youtube.com/sergiosala

My latest video about living in Medellin has gotten good traction!

1 Like

We aren’t really “back to normal” just yet but I bought a cargo bike during the lockdown. Next week I’m finally going to pick it up. It’s located 200km from my home, at the foot of the Italian Alps.
My friend will drive me there and then I’ll ride the bike back home in two days.
It’s my first real journey since last December and it will probably be my only summer holiday trip for this year. Really looking forward to it although it will only be a long weekend.

2 Likes

I live in Western Australia.
We have mostly eased our restrictions. so i am pretty excited about going to see my Mani and Pedi ladies. I already saw my hairdresser and got my rainbow hair refreshed.

most people are excited about going to the pub this weekend without have to have a sit down meal and going to sporting arenas with half capacity.

2 Likes

@forthose what a route - would you drop a photo of the ride here once you’re done?! I’m not a cyclist but 100km a day sounds like a serious pace…

@Samwithatan yeah those manipedi ladies must’ve been doing it tough for the last few weeks. Very glad to hear the rainbow’s back to full vibrance :rainbow:

1 Like

Sure! I’m not a cyclist either: it’s basically all downhill :wink:
They tell me real cyclists would do it in one day!

2 Likes

@forthose how’d the ride go?