Let's talk about travel?

Anyone here guilty? :laughing:

Follow-up question: any airplane or airport food you actually miss?

1 Like

great topic. the biscoffs are legit.

right now i miss narita ramen, haneda soft serve, and air new zealand cookies.

Definitely Biscoff for sure, and the number one snack I like to travel with is fancy homemade trail mix :drooling_face: MISSING THOSE TWO TRAVEL SNACKS SO MUCH!

2 Likes

TURKISH AIRLINES USED TO GIVE OUT TURKISH DELIGHTS :cry: AND FULL ON STEAK DINNERS APPARENTLY:

#luxuryfred

2 Likes

Missing travel so much I’m dangerously close to making a weird fan video like this one I stumbled on :rofl:

3 Likes
1 Like

Anyone more drawn to Antarctica post-lockdown? :cold_face:

1 Like

Remote locales are the new black. This’ll have a crazy affect on tourism (and eco-tourism especially, I’d bet).

1 Like

But imagine being the person responsible for giving Covid-19 to the penguins :no_mouth:

1 Like

@jimmhay you could travel over to this house in Eastern Japan and ball out…just might have to ask nicely: https://www.dezeen.com/2016/01/05/koizumi-sekkei-house-shizuoka-japan-indoor-basketball-court/

Yeah I’m content over here with Morgan Freeman + March of the Penguins…

:penguin:

Spot on…

@Luke feels like a design concept that’d be amazing for 24hr and a hellscape after that

1 Like

:flight_departure:

It may never be the same, but it wouldn’t have been the same even without covid. So many of these articles are written like the world is in its final resting place already :roll_eyes: